Last updated 5 May 2021
The personal information that you and other website users provide may be aggregated. Upon aggregation, such information becomes anonymous information in that it does not personally identify you or any other individual. Celltrion Healthcare is the owner of all aggregate personal information/anonymous information collected through this website and may use and disclose it for any purpose.
Due to the requirements of local regulatory agencies and/or Medicines Australia, only healthcare professionals may access certain sections of this website. To ensure compliance with those requirements, healthcare professionals are required to provide their AHPRA number and other personal information to visit such sections of the website. This is the only personal information we collect from you during your use of the website, and you provide it voluntarily and at your discretion.
Celltrion Healthcare may use personal information collected from you during your use of the website to:
• understand how our products and services affect those in your care;
• develop, enhance, or modify our products and services;
• validate your ability to access or utilise our products and services;
• expand our business network and scale of operations;
• respond to your enquiries, fulfill appropriate requests and otherwise provide you with customer service;
• send administrative information to users, such as changes to our terms and policies, as well as market information that we believe may be of interest to you;
• ensure that our business operations comply with any relevant legal obligations or match our legitimate interests;
• monitor cyber security, including detecting, preventing, or investigating fraud in the use of our website; or
• identify usage trends for our website, for data analysis or internal data audits.
Celltrion Healthcare may disclose personal information collected from you during your use of the website to:
• service providers in order to provide services including, but not limited to, website hosting, data analysis, information technology, infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, and auditing;
• other companies with whom we collaborate regarding particular products or services, including our co-promoting partners for products that we develop and market jointly;
• comply with applicable laws, as well as our regulatory monitoring and reporting obligations (including laws outside Australia);
• respond to requests from public and government authorities (including authorities outside Australia); or
• cooperate with law enforcement, or for any other purposes required by law.
Celltrion Healthcare will store and protect personal information collected from you during your use of the website as follows. Celltrion Healthcare seeks to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect any personal information collected. The organisational measures include the establishment and implementation of internal management plans and regular employee training in relation to the protection of personal information. The technical measures include installation of security programs, encryption of personal information, installation of access control systems, and careful management of access authority. The physical measures include access controls for our data processing and data storage rooms.
You have the right to request access to the personal information that Celltrion Healthcare has collected from you through your use of the website. To request access to your personal information that Celltrion Healthcare has retained, please contact us at email@example.com. You also have the right to have your personal information retained by Celltrion Healthcare corrected if it is wrong. Again, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for that purpose.
As you access and use the website, anonymous information may be collected, such as cookies, internet tags or web beacons, as well as navigational data (log files, server logs, clickstream) and the URL of the last website that you visited. This anonymous information may be used to provide better service on our website, compile statistics and otherwise improve the website experience. You can set your web browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it.
Celltrion Healthcare does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of their parent or guardian. You must be 18 years of age or older to submit personal information using this website. Should you believe that a minor of whom you are a parent or guardian has submitted any such information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to remove all personal information relating to the minor.